Take Immediate Action To Protect Your Children, Your Property And Your Safety
Divorce can be a lengthy process. While your divorce is pending, you may need emergency court orders to protect your children, your property and your safety.
Attorney Dorie A. Rogers is a board-certified family law specialist with more than 30 years of experience representing clients in the full spectrum of family legal matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support and property division. She has helped hundreds of clients obtain emergency court orders to protect their families and property during the divorce process.
For more information about emergency orders during divorce in Orange County or Riverside County, California, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Experienced Attorneys Dedicated To Helping You Through This Difficult Time
If you have an urgent family law or divorce matter that requires an emergency court order, our firm can assist you. At The Law Offices of Dorie A. Rogers, APC, we can help you obtain emergency orders in situations involving:
- Restraining orders: When the health, safety or welfare of you or your children is jeopardized, we can help you obtain a restraining order. If you have been falsely accused of domestic violence, we can work to protect your rights.
- Temporary child custody orders: If you have recently separated or you are in transition regarding your living situation, our attorneys can help you establish or respond to temporary child custody orders and visitation orders.
- Relocation/move away: We can help you obtain a temporary order preventing your spouse from removing your child from California.
- Property and finances: We may be able to place a lien on your home or freeze joint credit card and bank accounts to ensure that marital assets and debts remain in place until they can be properly addressed through settlement negotiations, mediation or trial.
- Temporary child support orders: While your divorce is pending, your children may need financial support to maintain their current lifestyle. Our lawyers can help you pursue temporary child support from your spouse.
Tustin Emergency Custody Orders Attorneys
To learn more about how we can help you obtain the emergency orders you need, please contact The Law Offices of Dorie A. Rogers, APC, at 714-602-1492 to schedule a consultation.